Friday, September 27, 2013

You Already Know What To Do



I went in for my regular teeth cleaning today and while I was there I had a few thoughts that I wanted to share today.

When you go to the dentist what is the question that the hygienist always asks you? Well they always ask me if I've been flossing and I always answer no! I know that I need to floss everyday and I know that flossing helps to prevent gum disease. Yet, when I get there I always have the same answer. How insane is that?!?!

To make a long story short, what would happen if we simply did those things that we already know we should be doing? How would our personal, professional or even spiritual lives be different?

Watch below to hear the rest of my thoughts.


Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn!


PS: Are you stressed and in need of a vacation? Save Money with our VIP Vacation Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment