Monday, September 16, 2013

Imperfectly Perfect


If you're like me you may suffer with a touch of perfectionism. It effect everyone differently but for me it tends to lead to procrastination or projects that are turned in late and sometimes unfinished. In my striving for perfection I tend to run from imperfection. I've come to realize that a lot of it is just in
my head. I'm much harder on myself than anyone else is!

Does that sound like you? Do you struggle meeting the high expectation you've set for yourself? Checkout the video below for some of my thoughts on dealing with this issue of perfection or imperfection.



Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn!


PS: I can't help with the perfect vacation but if you're looking for a great one, check out our  VIP Vacation Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment