Friday, September 13, 2013

Overcoming the Habit of Fear


Do you struggle with fear? Does your fear keep you from doing those things that you know you should be doing? Does it keep you from doing those things that you know will move you towards your goal?

Watch this video to learn the strategy that I employ to help myself overcome the fears that cripple me. If it can work for me then surely it will work for you!





Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn!


PS: Are you stressed and in need of a vacation? Save Money with our VIP Vacation Club!

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand where you are coming from. I just recently overcame two fears, the first one was the fear of recording video of myself singing and the second was actually talking when recording the video. So, after a lot of encouragement from a friend, I finally recorded my first Youtube video a few months back. And then about a month ago, while recording a video, I actually shared a thought before singing the song, which was HUGE for me..lol..Even though it might sound like a silly fear, I felt very accomplished after conquering that fear.

    I said all of that to say, I really enjoyed hearing your thoughts and I commend you for overcoming your fear of video blogging! Keep the videos comin!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! I literally sat there for about 30 minutes before clicking the record button! LOL! But it really is an amazing feeling AFTER you've done it. Stay tuned for more videos!

    ReplyDelete