Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Start


"The greatest amount of wasted time is the time not getting started" - Dawson Trotman 

This post will not be long but that isn't the point. This is the first of many but it is the first. Today I chose to stop waiting for the right words or the perfect topic. I chose to stop waiting for qualifications or permission from someone else to do what was in my heart to do. I could not wait for the perfect set of circumstances because things will never be perfect. 


I am intrigued by the study of quality control as well as personal growth and excellence. That is why I've titled this blog QC (Quality Control) Your Life. This blog will chronicle my thoughts on these topics as well as gather the thoughts of those who are well versed in these topics. 


So the lesson for today is to start. Whatever it is...start. Start today being the person you want to be 5 or 10 years from now. Even though it may not be perfect...start.


Start.

1 comment: